Blog Crittque

 

  • 1. Williams Blog - https://williamarbeloms.blogger.com

    The shots on Williams blog made me feel like I was actually learning the shots especially on shots like dutch angel if I had lost my memory right there and watched his dutch angel again I'd know the message he was conveying. But his shots didn't make me feel emotional maybe instead of him and his groups being actors they'd just play there normal selfs and I would've had a chuckle or two. Compared to my work my actors were their usual selfs just goofing around play fighting and enjoying the project while I filmed the shots but for Williams it was just an objective and them just simply completing it. But I have no complaints with Williams and his group Camera shots wasn't shaken and was good for people who were beginners.

    2. Michaels Blog - https://aiceworldofmike.blogspot.com

    The shots on Michaels blog made me feel like I was watching a comedy film especially on that fight scene on wide shot but to be honest the fight would capture my eyes so much I wouldn't tell they were trying to convey that they were trying to show an example of a Wide shot. But I had a feeling of laughter when watching their shots giving me their actual reactions and goofy scenes like the fights made me feel I was watching a low budget comedy filmed. Well considering it was our own work I feel like compared to others it was just events filled with randomness trying to be funny while others were maybe a little more straight to the point that ours. The camera skills were also pretty neat for a bunch of beginners I bet the camera man is an awesome guy to hang with (I was the camera man).


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Main Protagonist