Editing

 With having experience with editing using the app Premiere Pro last year for my Video Tech class along with getting the certification and using to form my sound art project out of the 3 of us in our group I'd say I have the most experience. Now to start off with effects, I used a black and white filter of the video and lowered the opacity of it so the video below it with color could be darker as we wanted a low-lighting/ dark tone for our video some other effects would be a simple fade of text when introducing our characters. And for this being a form of a documentary we're planning to use simple fade transitions between each video since our video is not action packed whats so ever. Now the biggest problem with editing was trying to reduce all the grain within the video as we failed to realized that when iPhones record in low lighting has a lot of grain to show compared to broad daylight I've spent an the whole entire night finding ways to make the video have less grain, make it look sharper, make it look professional as a whole but being amateur level and not using the best cameras there was only so much I could do. How I was able to fix my grain problem was through an Premiere pro extension called Neat Video which provides me a way to reduce the grain, noise level, and among others it defiantly worked video looks a bit better but due to me being cheap and not buying the full version the video now has Neat Video Demo at the bottom right so the company could promote their software through the video so I'd have to later see if I could crop a bit out.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Main Protagonist